B-hive’s back-office solutions are all encompassing, across all disciplines to enable you to operate profitably and compliantly. The machinery behind the scenes is scalable, meaning we are fully equipped to cope with the complexity that sits within property management and the tools needed to enhance the service delivery. We provide back-office support to client finance and accounting, marketing and training – streamlined services to meet your requirements.
Client Finance and Accounting
B-hive Property Solutions’ Client Finance division is comprised of an expert team of 100+ people, who are responsible for all things in relation to accounting for client money. Their service provision extends to:
- Managing banking facilities in line with the RICS code of practice, S42 of Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 and general financial regulation (FCA/Anti Money Laundering).
- Ensuring all Data Protection controls around sensitive financial data is maintained.
- Accounting for service charges in line with the RICS Code & Landlord & Tenant legislation
- Ensuring service charge and other demands are issued with required supporting notices
- Handling all administration charges in line with legislation
- Maintaining a robust credit control and arrears collection process
- Maintaining a robust and efficient contractor payment process
- Ensuring the timely allocation of leaseholder service charge payments.
- Adhering to rules surrounding the handling and correct treatment of Reserve Funds
Our Finance department have significant experience with handling client finance and service charge accounting, having managed this service provision for our parent company HML Property Management Limited, who are well established within the market and manage circa 100,000+ estate and block management units. Contact the B-hive team for more information.
B-hive Block Management Partners’ Marketing team are responsible for the creation and execution of all marketing and branded elements representative of B-hive. Spanning from traditional to digital methods, the team are primed to manage the promotion and positioning of the brand.
B-hive’s Marketing division create and deliver marketing materials for all our partners. The team are accountable for arming you with a collateral pack (digital and print),
with your brand prominently placed at the forefront across all promotional literature. Additionally, you will further receive a dedicated webpage, via the B-hive Block Management Partners website, that will solely promote your block and estate management business.
The Marketing team have at their disposal a wealth of new business resources to support you, including: tender documents, budget templates, FAQ document and PowerPoint Presentations. If you would like to discuss in detail the marketing materials available, please get in touch with the B-hive team.
Training is a crucial and imperative element contributing towards your learning journey at B-hive Block Management Partners.
Our streamlined training & coaching is inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Winning new business from your existing contacts
- Processes and systems
- Latest industry updates
- Bespoke learning journey based on individual partner requirements
- An online self-serving ‘Training Hive’ portal, available 24/7. Comprising a library of recorded training sessions on a variety of topics pertinent to block management
We are committed to providing each partner with high level sufficient training to enable you to operate within the block management and leasehold environment. Training is on-going and in line with the latest regulations to ensure you stay compliant. Contact the B-hive team for further details.