B-hive’s back-office solutions are all encompassing, across all disciplines to enable you to operate profitably and compliantly. The machinery behind the scenes is scalable, meaning we are fully equipped to cope with the complexity that sits within property management and the tools needed to enhance the service delivery. We provide back-office support to client finance and accounting, marketing and training – streamlined services to meet your requirements.
Client Finance and Accounting
B-hive Block Management Partners’ Finance division is comprised of an expert team of circa 80+, who are responsible for all client finance and service charge accounting. Their service provision extends to:
- Managing the banking facilities in line with the RICS code of practice for service charges, along with holding Client money in Trust
- Data Protection controls around sensitive financial data
- Service charge and other demands made legally
- Advising and maintaining demands so that the terms of the lease are satisfied at year end
- A robust credit control and arrears collection process
- Handling all administration charges in line with legislation
- Adhering to rules surrounding the handling and correct treatment of Reserve Funds
- Overseeing all Money Laundering regulations
Our Finance department have significant experience with handling client finance and service charge accounting, having managed this service provision for our parent company HML Property Management Limited, who are well established within the market and manage circa 85,000+ estate and block management units. Contact the B-hive team for more information.
B-hive Block Management Partners’ Marketing team are responsible for the creation and execution of all marketing and branded elements representative of B-hive. Spanning from traditional to digital methods, the team are primed to manage the promotion and positioning of the brand.
B-hive’s Marketing division create and deliver marketing materials for all our partners. The team are accountable for arming you with a collateral pack (digital and print),
with your brand prominently placed at the forefront across all promotional literature. Additionally, you will further receive a dedicated webpage, via the B-hive Block Management Partners website, that will solely promote your block and estate management business.
The Marketing team have at their disposal a wealth of new business resources to support you, including: tender documents, budget templates, FAQ document and PowerPoint Presentations. If you would like to discuss in detail the marketing materials available, please get in touch with the B-hive team.
Training is a crucial and imperative element contributing towards your learning journey at B-hive Block Management Partners.
Our streamlined training & coaching is inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Winning new business from your existing contacts
- Processes and systems
- Latest industry updates
- Bespoke learning journey based on individual partner requirements
- An online self-serving ‘Training Hive’ portal, available 24/7. Comprising a library of recorded training sessions on a variety of topics pertinent to block management
We are committed to providing each partner with high level sufficient training to enable you to operate within the block management and leasehold environment. Training is on-going and in line with the latest regulations to ensure you stay compliant. Contact the B-hive team for further details.